Daily documentation build?

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Thu Nov 6 12:27:53 UTC 2014

Hi,

a while ago someone said that we have daily builds of the documentation.
But...

 * it is slightly tricky to find it. Starting from
https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/ I had to follow the “Guilde is
also availble” link about daily builds, and then the link from the
summary. Ok if one knows where to look, but hard to discover by itself.

 * it seems that they are not built any more.
http://haskell.inf.elte.hu/docs/ lists Aug-18 as the latest.

Having that would have made it easier for me to review the state of the
docs on flags that Jan is writing about.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim “nomeata” Breitner