Bugsquashing at ZuriHac

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Fri May 9 15:54:47 UTC 2014

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 09.05.2014, 11:35 +0200 schrieb Lorenzo Tabacchini:
> I am a GHC-newbie happy to help.
> Besides cloning, building the sources and reading the introductory pages
> on the GHC wiki, is there anything else I can do to prepare for the event?
> Are there any easier parts to start reading the code?

not sure, and I was a newbie very recently as well, so I can only give
so much guidance and I won’t promise success. At least we’ll have
fun :-)

If you are ready to build the code, then that’s a good start. Bonus
points if you can know how to validate the code, and even better if you
have a dedicated checkout for that.

Of course, you can skim through the list of bugs and mark some as
interesting to you (but putting yourself on the CC list) already.

Greetings,
Joachim

--
Joachim “nomeata” Breitner