Offering GHC builder build slaves

Páli Gábor János pali.gabor at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 10:21:21 UTC 2014

> I notice that the builds with failing
> test results are still marked as successful. Would it not be useful to
> indicate that there are failing tests somehow?

The result is based on the value that the invoked command returns.
That is, for the testing phase, the "make test BINDIST=YES" command
returned ExitSuccess, that is why it is marked green.

> It'd be a shame to have
> various test results from multiple machines but not use them.

I see what you mean.  But I would also feel strange to mark the test
results failed if only a few of them fail.  Note that the testsuite
summaries are forwarded to the ghc-builds mailing list so they are
published and archived.