Status updates

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Thu Jun 5 13:39:50 UTC 2014

Drats, I forgot that. Here's where it is:

Go to the GHC Trac hompeage: https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ and
scroll down just a tiny bit. There's a section called 'Nightly builds'
with the updated link to the new UI, located on Gabor's server:
http://haskell.inf.elte.hu/builders/

Simon, did we talk about adding this to the sidebar? Or maybe we
should just highlight it on the front page a little more, and then
link to it from somewhere else on the sidebar (like "Building Guide"
links to the builder page).

--
Regards,

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant