GHC contribution guidelines and infrastructure talk on 6th September at HIW?

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Tue Jul 22 15:12:54 UTC 2014

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 22.07.2014, 12:12 +0200 schrieb Jost Berthold:
> (Sorry for joining this late... I figured we would be in dialogue off
> the list eventually)
>
> Joachim wrote and posted a proposal, and I think this proposal is indeed
> a good idea (and one of the purposes of HIW, definite yes).
>
> We shall make room for it in the programme, possibly in the last
> session, which can turn into the "Haskell release discussion evening".

Jost added my proposal to EasyChair, but it turns out that I scheduled
by return flight a bit too early (taking off at 19:10) and might not be
able to attend the last session.

Who is able to fill in for me if the infrastructure talk is scheduled
here? Maybe Simon M, or Austin, or Herbert?  Of some coalition thereof

Thanks,
Joachim

--
Joachim Breitner