Updating Haddock submodule

Richard Eisenberg eir at cis.upenn.edu
Tue Jul 15 12:41:24 UTC 2014

I'd like to humbly second this request... and specifically, that I more often use git in fear rather than confidence, especially when I'm working with ghc. This is perhaps inevitable -- a complicated system requires complicated tools. But, any help here is greatly appreciated.

As a very minor point:

On Jul 15, 2014, at 3:01 AM, Simon Peyton Jones <simonpj at microsoft.com> wrote:
> 12.  git add/commit    to record patch as usual, but

That line confused me. I thought there was a new command `add/commit`! It didn't take too long to unravel the meaning, but I'd like to request that we avoid *any* abbreviations, especially in typewriter font.

Thanks to the git-wizards who help us git-gits!

Richard