[commit: ghc] master: Re-work the naming story for the GHCi prompt (Trac #8649) (73c08ab)

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Jan 20 19:20:08 UTC 2014

Well, the module names can be disambiguated by the package name (it's already possible to have the same module in different packages). It is indeed possible to have a package called "interactive", and I simply assumed that would be unlikely.  I'd be ok with changing it to ":interactive" if you want to do that.

Simon