Validating with Haddock

Mateusz Kowalczyk fuuzetsu at fuuzetsu.co.uk
Wed Jan 8 00:20:40 UTC 2014

On 07/01/14 21:20, Austin Seipp wrote:
> For the record and other people reading - after a quick discussion on
> IRC, it simply looks like the 32-bit peak_megabytes_allocated numbers
> for those tests probably weren't updated at the same time as the 64bit
> ones, leaving them out of date.

I have now validated GHC with the new Haddock stuff in place. You can
see the new log at [1]. The end result is the same as validation on a
tree without changes: same 8 tests failing.

I have also built and ran Haddock's own tests with HEAD and they now all
check out. The branch at [2] should now be ready to be merged into
upstream Haddock. If someone could merge that in, that'd be great. This
is the new parser which contains few bug fixes. We have more changes
than this which include user-visible features and new documentation.

I'll prepare and validate those for you tomorrow and bother you some more.

Let me know if anything needs changing.

Thanks!

[1]: http://fuuzetsu.co.uk/misc/validateloghaddock
[2]: https://github.com/sol/haddock/tree/new-parser