Idea for improving communication between devs and potential devs

Howard B. Golden howard_b_golden at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 3 23:21:48 UTC 2014

Herbert,

A revived blog would be great as well, if the Simons and other devs have time to write it. I certainly don't know enough to write it myself, but I can collate what others are talking about and maybe agreeing about on the mailing list. I think what I can produce would work better as wiki entries, rather than a blog, so it can have both a topical and chronological access path, but I am open to the blog approach as well if others will write content too.

Howard