Cannot find normal object file when compiling TH code

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 22:25:14 UTC 2014

Did you build ghc with both static and dynamic libs? Starting in 7.7/HEAD,
ghci uses Dylib versions of libraries, and thus TH does too.  What OS and
architecture is this, and what commit is your ghc build from?

Last but most importantly, if you don't share the code, we can't really
help isolate the problem.