GHC status report

George Colpitts george.colpitts at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 00:35:29 UTC 2014

It doesn't have anything about the dynamic linking changes made for 7.8. I
think it's worth mentioning the improvements we expect to get from that.
The highlights of the release notes do mention it, so maybe that suffices.

In particular, I'm hoping that it is going to fix a lot of problems with
using foreign libraries such as OpenGL from ghci. I could be wrong about
that though.