Testsuite with profiling

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 19 21:40:31 UTC 2013

That's to be expected, because unfortunately, profiling is not
a "transparent" operation; you have to compile things differently
and certain features don't work.

You might have better luck doing a slow test run, with WAY=prof
(there are actually a number of other cases too, such as prof_hc_hb,
etc, see testsuite/config/ghc)

Edward

Excerpts from Jan Stolarek's message of Thu Sep 19 02:30:53 -0700 2013: