hoopl questions

Jan Stolarek jan.stolarek at p.lodz.pl
Wed Oct 23 19:11:36 UTC 2013

Brett, if you'd like to do some work on Hoopl and contribute to GHC at the same time please take a
look here:

http://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Hoopl/Cleanup

This page sumarizes some conclusions Simon and I reached during my summer internship. In the end I
didn't have enough time to implement them and most likely I won't. Maybe you'd be interested in
picking up that project?

Janek