Always false stack checks are not eliminated - fix on the way

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 11:02:38 UTC 2013

Have a look at the other tests in codeGen/should_gen_asm.  They compare
the asm output against a sanitized template, so that we can spot if
we're not generating a similar instruction sequence.  It's not ideal for
a number of reasons (platform-dependence being the main one), but it's
better than nothing.  Feel free to do something better :-)