small improvement to roles mechanism

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald
Sat Oct 12 00:44:00 UTC 2013

considering how hosed 7.6 and earlier is with Xcode 5 (and soon even more
so, with OS X mavericks), anything that prevents **Fast** uptake of ghc 7.8
is going to be **BAD** for ghc and bad for the haskell community. (lets all
be glad that xcode 5 clang has the ghc CPP patches Austin did backported
in!)

with that in mind, I'd like to weigh in supporting Edward's above proposal.