status of ghc HEAD perf on mac

Nicolas Frisby nicolas.frisby
Tue Oct 8 21:03:21 UTC 2013

Just a quick note: a lot of those look familiar to me, from when I do a
validate run, but a few of them (I don't remember off the top of my head)
consistently yield expected results when I run just the testsuite on them.

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 3:14 PM, Carter Schonwald <carter.schonwald at gmail.com