ghc-compete, a repository of fingerprints, and continuous integration

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj
Tue Oct 8 13:13:51 UTC 2013

Joachim

Sounds amazing, thank you.

Ignorant folk like me will need a Trac wiki page that points to the information and explains how to understand it.  I don't have any idea how to interpret it, or how to use it.

Thanks!

Simon