New page on the wiki: Emacs tips and tricks

Jan Stolarek jan.stolarek
Tue Oct 8 08:01:01 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I created a wiki page that gathers useful Emacs configuration:

http://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Emacs

My intention for this page was to be as self contained as possible, so that you can just
copy-paste configuration to your .emacs file and benefit from it instantly (well, after
restarting Emacs or reloading config). I'm sure many of you also have interesting configuration
and usage tips to share.

Richard, on the Newcomers page you mentioned that you have hotkeys for building GHC and searching
the codebase - could please tell us how to do this?

Janek