LLVM opt/llc command settings (under Windows) IRT #7143

Kyle Van Berendonck kvanberendonck
Wed Oct 2 00:45:47 UTC 2013

Hi,

It was suggested on #ghc we get a discussion going about #7143. We think
it's a good idea that `we should have a default value for lllc and opt
anyways ... even in[if] the host building system doesn't have it locally`.

Non-windows platforms seem to have one that's configured in aclocal.m4. I
tried pulling this conditional thing out and getting it running on Windows
too, but for some reason it doesn't work even if I explicitly set the
values to "llc" and "opt".

Regards,

Kyle