FW: [commit: ghc] tc-arrows: Rearrange the typechecking of arrows, especially arrow "forms" (49badc9)

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Mar 4 10:50:11 CET 2013

Ross

Excellent.  We have moved forward nicely on the arrows front.

I have pushed the refactoring to typechecking arrows that we did together.  Remaining:

* You missed one test failure:
   ghci/scripts           T5045 [bad stderr] (ghci)
  I'm sure that just looking at the source code will tell you why
  it no longer typechecks, and the fix will be simple.

  Could you spare a moment to fix this soon?  At the moment it'll make
  validate fail. I could open a ticket and make it expect_broken, but
  it'd be less of a hassle to fix it immediately.  5 min job.

The remaining open tickets I know about are:
 * #5267
 * #5777
 * #5333
 * #344