This week

Ian Lynagh ian at well-typed.com
Tue Jan 29 21:34:51 CET 2013

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 12:11:53PM -0800, David Terei wrote:
> If we are migrating the GHC trac would it also be possible to upgrade
> it to 1.0? The current version 0.11.6 is fairly old now and 1.0
> contains a few improvements that would be nice. (e.g., support for
> multiple git repos so we could see patches to libraries as well).

Unless there's a compelling reason, we'd stick to what's in Debian (we'd
probably go for the 0.12.2 in backports rather than 0.11.7 in stable).

Actually, that makes me think: Perhaps we should wait until Debian
Wheezy is released before going ahead, rather than having to upgrade to
it shortly afterwards. Unfortunately, I can't find any timescale for the
release anywhere, but it's currently frozen.

Thanks
Ian