RE: [GHC] #7901: Bad error message when using UnicodeSyntax ∀ without ExplicitForall

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Mon Aug 19 09:53:12 CEST 2013

Don't forget to update the "Test case" field of the ticket.

Generally we name the test cases the same as the ticket (eg T7901 in this case), but the test case field
* is a quick check that there IS a regression test
* works even if the test is named differently (in this case ParserNoForallUnicode)
* works if there are multiple tests
* tells which directory to look in (in this case parser/should_fail)

I've updated http://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/WorkingConventions/BugTracker to add these comments

Simon