[GHC DevOps Group] CircleCI status

Phyx lonetiger at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 18:17:53 UTC 2019

Hi Ben,

Sorry I had completely missed this email, gmail shuffled it away.

I should have mentioned that majority of the changes are opt-in on that
branch through a define _USE_NATIVE_PE_CHECKSUM
I have a package build for it that I use here
https://github.com/Mistuke/mingw-w64-packages

I can build you a one if you want.

Cheers,
Tamar