[GHC DevOps Group] CI effort status

Manuel M T Chakravarty manuel.chakravarty at tweag.io
Mon Feb 5 03:35:36 UTC 2018

Hi Gershom,

Ben is surely the main actor and he has put considerable effort into this. However, we (Tweag) did help out initially writing some of the original CI configurations.

Having said that, it would be absolutely fabulous if other developers could help out. Please let Ben and me know if you know anybody who would be happy to help!

Cheers,
Manuel