[GHC DevOps Group] CI

Manuel M T Chakravarty manuel.chakravarty at tweag.io
Fri Oct 20 00:45:38 UTC 2017

I had a quick look at the CircleCI docs and it seems as if the CircleCI 1.0 documentation might still be applicable as Phabricator integration is based on the CircleCI API on the CircleCI side. That API is v1.1 right now and supposedly works with both CircleCI 1.0 and 2.0 as per

  https://circleci.com/docs/api/ <https://circleci.com/docs/api/>

Manuel