[GHC DevOps Group] Mailing list issue

Manuel M T Chakravarty manuel.chakravarty at tweag.io
Tue Oct 10 06:42:25 UTC 2017

Apparently, there was permission issue in the set up of this list, which prevented the population of the list archive at

  https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/ghc-devops-group/ <https://mail.haskell.org/pipermail/ghc-devops-group/>

I think, it is important that our discussions are recorded and publicly available. Hence, I will re-send some of the messages. I’ll try to make sure that everything that has been said is at least in the quoted portion of a recored message — as I don’t know of a better way to achieve this with mailman. I am sorry for the noise. (I will mark all resent messages appropriately.)

Manuel

PS: Feel free to put this down as another example of how custom infrastructure fails us and creates extra work…