[GHC DevOps Group] FreeBSD in Tier 1

Boespflug, Mathieu m at tweag.io
Tue Oct 10 06:27:35 UTC 2017

Hi Ben,

great! The below message contains a good partial spec for what
behaviour we want from the CI system. To the point of my earlier
email, Manuel, Ben and Jonas - could you guys flesh out the
requirements we're shooting for in a wiki page?

Also, IMHO there are two stages to this: even just getting ./validate
to run on all Tier 1 (sans FreeBSD, candidate for demotion to Tier 2)
reliably and without suffering outages would be a useful addition to
today's arsenal. Then after that we can automate pushing release
artifacts to a durable location.

Best,
--
Mathieu Boespflug