[Fieldtrip] Vector2(..) error

Paul Keir pkeir at dcs.gla.ac.uk
Tue Dec 1 05:53:48 EST 2009

Hi all,

I'm running under Windows XP/cygwin and have the Haskell Platform/GHC 6.10.4. I thought I'd have a look at FieldTrip. If I run "cabal install FieldTrip" I get an error (see below) relating to Vector2. Any advice?

By the way, GLUT programs run OK; apparently now even without explicit library linking (ghc --make file.hs)

Cheers,
Paul

[ 1 of 17] Compiling Graphics.FieldTrip.ParamSurf ( src\Graphics\FieldTrip\ParamSurf.hs, dist\build\Graphics\FieldTrip\ParamSurf.o )
[ 2 of 17] Compiling Graphics.FieldTrip.Transform ( src\Graphics\FieldTrip\Transform.hs, dist\build\Graphics\FieldTrip\Transform.o )
[ 3 of 17] Compiling Graphics.FieldTrip.Vector2 ( src\Graphics\FieldTrip\Vector2.hs, dist\build\Graphics\FieldTrip\Vector2.o )

src\Graphics\FieldTrip\Vector2.hs:29:48:
    Module
    `Graphics.Rendering.OpenGL.GL.CoordTrans'
    does not export
    `Vector2(..)'
cabal.exe: Error: some packages failed to install:
FieldTrip-0.2.7 failed during the building phase. The exception was:
exit: ExitFailure 1