Business Working Capital Available

drposnerla at webcafe.net drposnerla at webcafe.net
Mon Feb 21 07:28:50 EST 2005

lake
World Capital Group is a group of Funding Sources that help businesses with their financial needs.  We can provide Working Capital to $150,000 on an unsecured basis; which can be used to take care of cash flow needs, provide funds for expansion and other needs your business has (US businesses only).  We also purchase Invoices, Accounts Receivables, Leases, Auto Portfolios, Business and Real Estate Notes, and other Cash Flows.  If you would like to inquire about us helping you today with your capital needs, please click on the link below for details and submission form.  Thx for your time.  World Capital Group

http://www.mailpail.com

http://www.mailpail.com

lake

lake
You are recieving this email as a subscriber or affiliate sucbscriber to optin network.  If you have received this as an error or would like to be taken off our list please send an email to normore at eyou.com.  Thank you and have a great day.
lake
4057Jkvs5-124MKdw7582l20