FINAL LOTTERY AWARD NOTIFICATION

el-gordolottery at whipmail.com el-gordolottery at whipmail.com
Fri Dec 26 13:22:26 EST 2003

                                                     EL-GORDO
                                           DE LA  PRIMMITTIVA LOTTERY

                                           C/GUZMAN  EL BUENO,137
                                               MADRID - ESPANA
                                           TELEFAX:+34-66-90-90-97
                                           E-mail:el-gordolottery at whipmail.com

 FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
 INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
 REF: LP/26510460037/03
 BATCH: 24/00319/IPD

 RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE

 We are pleased to inform you of the release today, 26th December  2003,of the ELGORDO SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY/INTER-NATIONAL PROGRAMS held on the 2nd  December,2003.
 Your email address was  attached to ticket number 025 11464992-750  with serial number2113-05 drew the lucky number -18-19-30-32-39, which  consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category.

 You are therefore been approve for the lump sum pay out of euros800,000  (Eight hundred thousand ) cash credit to the file REF:LP/26510460037/03. Thisis from a total prize of euros 8,500,000.00 share among the seventeen (17) International winners in this category.

 CONGRATULATION!

 Your fund is now deposited with our correspondence bank  Due to the  mixed up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award a top  secret from the public notice until your claim has been processed and your prize money remitted to your account as this is part of our  Security protocol to  avoid double claiming award or unwarranted taking  advantage of this program by participants.

 All participants were selected through a computer  ballot system drawn from 25,000 names and 30,000  companies from Australia, USA,  Europe, Asia ,New  Zealand, Middle-East and south-North America .As part of our international promotions program, which  we conducted once in a  year.which was promoted and  sponsored by Bill Gates, President of the world Largest software.
  We hope with a part of your prize, you will take part in our middle of the year high stake euros 30  Million International Lottery.

 To bring your claim, please contact our financial agent , your prize claim agent,   MR RAMON ORTUNO, of (EURO CITY SECURITAS) for the  proccessing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice. Tel: +34 -646-673-852.  fax :+34 645 344 529  Email: ramon_ortuno at yahoo.es.
  Remember, all  prize money must be claimed not later  than  20th january, 2004. After this date,
 all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

 Note: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every of your  correspondence with your agent.  Furthermore, should there be any  address  so inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

 Please remember to ask for your prize claim certificate.
 Congratulation  once again from all member of our staff
 and thank you for being part of our promotion
 program.

 Best regards,

 FLORENTINO- CEPEDA