CAN YOU DO IT WITH ME?

amoszulu at katamail.com amoszulu at katamail.com
Sat Dec 13 13:57:05 EST 2003

FIRST NATIONAL BANK OF SOUTH AFRICA,
VILLAGE WALK, SANDTON SQUARE, SANDTON
JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA.

I am MrAmos Zulu, Branch Manager, First National  Bank of South Africa,
Johannesburg Branch. I have urgent and very confidential business
proposition for you.

On June 8, 2001, a Foreign Oil consultant/contractor with the South
Africa Mining Corporation, Mr. Charles Andason made a numbered time
(Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at
US$25,000,000.00(Twenty- five Million Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine
notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.
After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his
contract  employers, the South Africa Mining Corporation that Mr. Charles
Andason died from an automobile accident. On further investigation, I
found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace
his next of kin was fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Charles
Andason did not declare any kin or relations in all his official
documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of
US$25,000,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being
rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will ever
come forward to claim it. According to South Africa Law, at the
expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the
South Africa Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you to stand in as the
next of kin to Mr. Charles Andason so that the fruits of this old man's
labor will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials.
This is simple, I will like you to provide immediately your full names
and address so that the Attorney will prepare the necessary documents
and affidavits which will put you in place as the next of kin. We shall
employ the service of two Attorneys for drafting and notarization of
the WILL and to obtain the necessary documents and letter of
probate/administration in your favor for the transfer after which I will withdraw
the money in cash and have them moved via diplomatic courier services to
Europe where it will be lodged in a safe. By this method no one will be
able to trace the movement of the fund to you or any one. You will take
possesion of the fund with help of my Personal Assistant.A bank account
in any part of the world which you will provide will then facilitate
the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin. The
money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 60%
for me and 40% for you.

There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will
be done by the Attorney and my position as the Branch Manager
guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you are interested,
please reply immediately.   Upon your response, I will immediatelly
contact an Attorney to prepare the documents.
Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest
assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us
because I shall
require your assistance to invest my share in your
country.

Thanks and regards.

Mr.Amos Zulu