Finali[zs]ers

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue Oct 15 03:57:55 EDT 2002

John

I'm not quite sure what you mean.  I think you are saying that this is a
reason it's important to have Haskell finalizers, but I'm not sure.  How
would you like to write a paragraph or two to explain the issue, and we
can put it in the document?  That way it would say what you mean.

Simon

http://cvs.haskell.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/haskell-report/ffi/finalizers.