[Haskell & FP in Education] Yesod code teaching app on iOS devices

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Sun Sep 11 06:35:53 UTC 2022

I can't say that I'm familiar with frameworks around Scratch for development. However, in a general sense, building a backend server that provides a web interface for usage on an iPad seems perfectly reasonable to me. I've never done exactly that for development tools, but I've used Yesod for making mobile-friendly sites plenty of times.