New cabal-install release (and schedule) needed

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 23:38:44 CEST 2012

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 2:31 PM, Duncan Coutts
<duncan.coutts at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I think help with managing the stable branch and making releases would
> be very helpful indeed.

So how about Bryan, I, and whoever else feels like helping manage the
releases in the future? I'm acquiring a beefier server machine at the
moment and we can use it to set up various automated QA tests* to make
sure we feel more comfortable making releases and that making releases
takes less time.

* You might have seen my emails about the buildbot before. Turns out
that my Linode VPS wasn't powerful enough and make ghc segfault,
leading to spurious error reports from Jenkins. This should be fixed
with this new machine.