[C2hs] patch applied (c2hs): Change the interpretation of --output and --output-dir slightly

Duncan Coutts duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jun 4 11:02:20 EDT 2007

Mon Jun  4 07:56:52 PDT 2007  Duncan Coutts <duncan.coutts at worc.ox.ac.uk>
  * Change the interpretation of --output and --output-dir slightly
  To make it work better with Cabal. It's best explained by example:
  For --output=Foo/Bar.hs --output-dir=dist, the final file name is now
  dist/Foo/Bar.hs rather than dist/Bar.hs as before.
  Also, the .h file referred to in Bar.hs is now just "Foo/Bar.chs.h".
  That is, it is relative to the output file name, not with the extra
  output-dir prefix.
  This works much better with Cabal's build scheme, where generated files
  go into dist, and the root of the build tree is not searched for .h files
  instead we only have to -Idist, ie search the dir where we generated all
  the .chs.h files.

    M ./c2hs/toplevel/Main.hs -17 +10