[Blobs] Hi there, blobs people

Malcolm Wallace Malcolm.Wallace at cs.york.ac.uk
Mon May 15 10:52:20 EDT 2006

bbr at informatik.uni-kiel.de wrote:

> Recently, I have begun using blobs for my own project.
> As these projects are all about give and
> take, I would like to make my extensions publicly available. Where
> should I send them and how? Should I use darcs send?

Apologies for the long delay in replying - I was away at a workshop
(demonstrating Blobs with the FPTC backend actually) when your email
arrived, and it has taken a long time to catch up.

Yes, please do make your contributions public.  The easiest way is to
use 'darcs send'.  The patches will come to my email address, and I will
apply them to the published repository.

> My first extension is about a more flexible placement of node labels:
> Instead of just above or below, I need other placements as well.

Great.

Regards,
    Malcolm