[Haskell-beginners] Beginner question.

Brad Smith brad73435 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 00:45:43 UTC 2023

I just started working my way through a Haskell book... first time with
functional programming. Mid way through the first chapter she's
introducing point-free programming with a trivial example transitioning
from not point-free...

makeGreeting salutation person = salutation <> " " <> person

to point free...

makeGreeting' = (<>) . (<> " ")

After a little playing with it... it seems to make sense. So I thought I'd
try evolving from salutation and name to salutation, first, and last names.
But, after a bit of tinkering, I haven't been able to make it work...

I'm sure it's something simple (one way or the other)... any help would be
appreciated!

Brad