[Haskell-beginners] Integrating external dependencies with stack

Sylvain Henry sylvain at haskus.fr
Mon Apr 1 18:42:56 UTC 2019

Hi,

There is no version 1.8.0 for curl on Hackage:
https://hackage.haskell.org/package/curl

If you want to use version 1.3.8 (the latest one), add an extra dep into
"stack.yaml":

extra-deps:
- curl-1.3.8

You also have to add a dependency on "curl" into "package.yaml" (if you
use hpack) or "yourpackage.cabal" (if you don't).

Cheers,
Sylvain