[Haskell-beginners] About Installing Sqlite3, HDBC and convertible

Damien Mattei mattei at oca.eu
Wed Dec 5 08:40:51 UTC 2018

i'm new to haskell and i'm assume you're trying to compile all the stuff
"by hand", instead why don't you install cabal and install them using cabal?
i'm trying also to use database with haskell,i use cabal to install HDBC
this way:(from my comments in code)

-- install those modules with cabal:
  /usr/local/bin/cabal update (if needed)
  /usr/local/bin/cabal install HDBC