[Haskell-beginners] Yesod error

Lee Short blackcat at pro-ns.net
Wed Jun 19 23:43:07 CEST 2013

I am working my way through the Yesod book and I am having trouble
writing any code that uses persist.  I am consistently getting

Not in scope: 'persist'

at the point I am invoking the persist quasiquoter.  This even happens
when I am using the example code verbatim.  Tried updating to the latest
versions of yesod, persist, etc.  Didn't help.  The Hackage docs don't
show any info on the quasiquoters in found in a package (presumably
because they are a language extensio).

Anybody seen this before?  Or got any ideas how I could debut this?

thanks,
Lee