[Haskell-beginners] Haskell POP3S

Krzysztof Skrzętnicki gtener at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 16:13:53 CEST 2012

I don't know about either library, but from what I read about pop3s
protocol it might be feasible to hack on pop3-client library to make it
work with pop3s protocol. This way you would retain the nice API and gain
security.

The other option, i.e. using curlhs, may easier still. I just wanted you to
consider extending the pop3-client library.

Best regards,
Krzysztof Skrzętnicki