[Haskell-beginners] Is there any money in Haskell programming?

Mike Meyer mwm at mired.org
Wed Aug 1 18:33:55 CEST 2012

On Wed, 1 Aug 2012 19:26:21 +0800
Lyndon Maydwell <maydwell at gmail.com> wrote:
> I know I'd jump at the chance to have "Haskell Programmer" in my job
> description, but at the moment I'm constrained to using it to build my
> own tools. I think this is becoming an increasingly common trend :-)

I do this as well. I believe it's a normal part of a programming
languages evolution. It's how I got started writing Python back around
version 1.3 or so, when Perl was the only scripting language most
people had ever heard of. Look how far Python has come since then.

       <mike
--
Mike Meyer <mwm at mired.org>		http://www.mired.org/
Independent Software developer/SCM consultant, email for more information.