[Haskell-beginners] Editing the layout hook

Amy de Buitléir amy at nualeargais.ie
Thu Sep 15 15:14:15 CEST 2011

> Thanks - no errors shown.

Once you've installed xmonad and xmonad-contrib, you probably have everything
you need for XMonad, unless you're doing something really fancy. I suspect the
problem is that the example you're following is out of date. I believe some
things in the contrib packages moved, got renamed, or got replaced with
something similar.

I've been using Xmonad for years, but I only know about the configuration stuff
that I myself use. But there's an Xmonad mailing list that is very friendly and
should be able to answer your question quickly.

http://xmonad.org/community.html

BTW, Xmonad rocks!