[Haskell-beginners] Text.Xhtml.Table problems, with a very simple table

David McBride dmcbride at neondsl.com
Mon Jun 20 21:41:29 CEST 2011

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, there are no tds being generated.  I
manually added them to my code and forgot.  Change your code to this:

triTable a1 a2 b = table << td a1 `above` td a2 `beside` td b

I assume it doesn't add them automatically because there are
attributes you might want to add to your tds.