[Haskell-beginners] Word suggestion package?

Tom Murphy amindfv at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 01:35:59 CEST 2011

Hi,
     Can anyone point me towards a package for a UI element, which gives
options for word completion?

     In other words, I type "Ha" into a text box, and it gives me choices to
fill the text box with either "Haskore," "Haskell," or "Hayoo."

     Hoogle has a function "suggestions," which returns a list of
suggestions, and Leksah has a tool within its code editor with functionality
similar to what I'm looking for, but I'm looking for a package which has
this as a UI element.

Thanks for your time!
Tom