[Haskell-beginners] Where does a real beginner begin? Scheme+SICP? Real World Haskell?

Amiruddin Nagri amir.nagri at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 02:18:31 EDT 2010

If you purpose is only learning Haskell, then you can pick up either
of Real World Haskell or Programming in Haskell (there are also video
lectures available covering this book).

But SICP is something that as a programmer you have to go over once in
a lifetime.

Regards,
Amiruddin Nagri,
Bangalore, 560008, KA