[Haskell-beginners] Re: Problem with GHCI.

Chimpion Chimpion chimpionspeak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 13:39:02 EST 2010

Prelude> :d +Monad

<interactive>:1:22:
    Couldn't match expected type `String -> IO String'
           against inferred type `()'
    In the expression: ()
    In the expression: () :: String -> IO String
    In the definition of `__cmCompileExpr':
        __cmCompileExpr = () :: String -> IO String

That is the actual thing.

--
What we've got here is a failure to communicate.