[Haskell-beginners] Loading QuickCheck in GHCi.

Kwanghoon Choi lazyswamp at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 06:26:58 EST 2010

Dear All,

Whenever I tried to load QuickCheck in GHCi, I met the following problem:

 Prelude> :l Test.QuickCheck

 <no location info>: module `Test.QuickCheck' is a package module
 Failed, modules loaded: none.

Test.QuickCheck seems to be a module anyway, bit it couldn't be loaded
directly by issuing the command. I don't understand why.

Thanks in advance.

Kwanghoon

PS. Of course, I installed QuickCheck-2.1.0.3, and I can use it when I load
it by loading some haskell program having "import Test.QuickCheck".