[Haskell-beginners] Re: Data.Tree computation

Gabi bugspynet at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 09:30:48 EST 2010

The reason I wanted to use Data.Tree instead of my own is that I hoped
to serliaze it using Data.Binary (which supposed to support Data.Tree)
Alas, It doesn't work. Need to figure it out yet..

*Main Data.Binary Data.Tree> :m +Data.Binary
*Main Data.Binary Data.Tree> encode aTree

<interactive>:1:0:
    No instance for (Binary ANode)
      arising from a use of `encode' at <interactive>:1:0-11
    Possible fix: add an instance declaration for (Binary ANode)
    In the expression: encode aTree
    In the definition of `it': it = encode aTree

--
Regards,
Gabi

http://bugspy.net