[Haskell-beginners] A Quantity Type - Integer without the Negative #'s

Daniel Carrera daniel.carrera at theingots.org
Fri May 8 16:54:29 EDT 2009

That's an interesting question. I would like to see the answer too. I
can think of a completely impractical way to do it:

data Quantity = 0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | ... | 65532

But of course, listing every integer seems like a dumb solution. But
this gives me more confidence that there is a smart solution to your
problem and we just need to find it.

Daniel.